speaking of the TOMMY film...

Hi yellow!
Oh i thought oliver reed was great in tommy- i thought his being so
yechy was part of his charm, being the antithesis of the christlike
father. I loved the bad singing and used to do a mean impression of
him as well as all the other singers , he was my favoirte, though Im
more inhibited in my old age. Though when i first dragged my family
to the movie when i was 9 and saw the "bernie's" scene i thought i
might have made a mistake...
I think it's awright, yes i think it's awright <yawn, scratch, burp>
<-oliver reed impression

-Ellen