WHO FOR LAUGHS?

Okay, here's a top "ten" joke I wrote a while back.  Perhaps
it will amuse...

TOP 7 OVERHEARD QUOTES THAT HASTENED THE DEMISE OF THE WHO

7) "Ahhh! Pete!  You've got an eel attacking your face!  Oops
sorry, it's just your nose."

6) "Hey Rog, I bet you can't hit Pete from way over here with
that microphone of yours!"

5) "Lads!  We've got Courvosier on the other line, and they
want to sponsor our next tour!!"

4) "I thought you were supposed to be watching Keith!"
   "Me?  I thought YOU were!"

3) "Okay blokes, I've finally got the idea for the next concept
album.  It'll be called Who On Ice, and Roger...you're going to
have to learn to do a triple axle."

2) "Hey Keith!  Bet you can't swallow just one of those
anti-alcoholic pills!"  {I know, bad taste...}

1)"What's that John?"
  "I said it's bloody well my turn to name the next
   album, and I want 'WHO FARTED?'"