Re: Drummers who "replace" Keith

I've always thought of Ginger because he's in the jazz-influenced school
of drumming that Keith was. This is important to understanding Moon's
style, too: Alot of the great sixties "power" drummers started off in
jazz where improvisation is the rule.  This is, in a way, why we don't
get drummers today like we used to (and this is by no means a complaint!)
--Henry