Nirvana/the Who

I never thought Nirvana SOUNDED much like the Who (I don't even LIKE
Nirvana), but they definatly 'borrowed' much of their stage act from our
boys. From what I remember of Nirvana videos I have seen in the past,
they often engaged in the kind of mass destruction of equipment that the
Who is famous for, and I believe I even saw the windmill move a few
times.

                                 -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com