---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: drummers who "replace" Keith.
 Sun Dec  7 14:51:22 PST 1997
Date:    96-05-29 09:29:45 EDT
From:    Stef1bitsa
To:      WFang01

>BTW, I will say this... the only Who-related drummer I've heard do this song
>justice (post-Keith) is our very own, Steve Luongo. It's too bad they didn't
>do it on the tour, I think you would have been impressed...

Hey Fang it's Steve here and I thank you for the vote of confidence.  Stef
called me over when she read your mail and I wanted to respond.  I would love
to do that number next time and maybe we will.  While I'm using Stef's dime
I'll also tell you that we ( The JE Band) are going to be recording a proper
studio album this winter.  Since I'm not on the list on a  daily level I
still get reports from Stefani ( my secretary ) about what goes on here.
 So......I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the list
for sticking by John and the band and I'd like to say that I feel I have made
some great new friends here.  We'll be back and something tellls me that
you'll get your Who wish too......

                                                        All my best to
everyone,

                                                        Steve Luongo