Re: BBE vs. STH/Popularity

Shane, re:

>Actually I think recently there's been a downturn in that, and an upturn
>in more rhythm (or a lack of proficiency which is generously called
>rhythm) I don't know how many teenagers I've seen walk into the guitar
>store a couple of my friends work at & slaughter The Man Who Sold the
>World (don't suppose they're Bowie fans) which is considered the new
>Stairway by many people I know, and Smells Like Teen Spirit

I don't doubt it. It's been many, many, many years since I've hung out in a
music store, let alone taken lessons.

I suppose it's now: "Gotta play like Kurt, man..." He did, to his credit,
write some catchy pop songs and riffs, much like Pete has done, in some
instances. Don't worry, all -- I'm not comparing Kurt to Pete in any manner.
You probably could, but I'm not going to.

Litgo

Litgo