RE: MG 1st Rock Song?

I agree that MG is punk lyrically, especially the "Hope I die before I get
(m)old" part, but it is a striking example of "punk" musically as well -- at
least at the end during the fiery "Keith goes crazy" part.  Nothing musically, before this song,
had ever approached the anarchy displayed here.  And I'm trying to think
of anyone who comes close, without results...