Re: Coolest Who Thing

Announcing the acquisition of  my most recent and valued 'Who' thing ...the
data east 'Tommy' Pinball Machine...the soundtrack is from the broadway
musical cast who went into the studio just for this sound session back in
'94...the machine has a lot of great nooks and cranny's to hit and light
up..and all the while you get to listen to Pete's score of the musical...
a few other 'Who' things i've got....a gold album issued to the band for " a
million dollars worth" of sales of Decca's 'Who's Next' ( looks great on the
 wall in my home office)..
a warner bros. poster of pete (i believe its from the empty glass promotional
material) personalized to me and signed by Pete ...( i haven't found the
right place to hang this in the new house yet)...truly the coolest 'Who'
thing i have is a photo of me and Keith fromthe "Fallout Shelter" or
Quadrophenia Tour during the fall and winter of 1973...good god i had some
long hair back then....and the memories.....

Best Regards.....Joel