Far Out Question

I like the idea of smoking cigars. I light one up about once a year (do
Dutch cigars ever get stale?), but they're so large and cumbersome, sort of
like a Gibson SG in the hands of Angus Young.

Wish I could enjoy them more than I do. My Grandfather (born in Holland)
smoked cigars.The trailer he lived in on my folk's farm during the last
years of his life reeked of old cigar smoke. My wife's uncle (who lives in
The Hague, Holland) is never without a cigar in his mouth. His ancient
three-story walk-up reeks of old cigar smoke. Needless to say, I have a
fondness for that pungent odor. But then, being a farm boy, I also love the
aroma of distant skunk floating with the breeze on a cool fall morning. No
kidding.

What has this got to do with The Who? Well, my house reeks of the stale
aroma of '60's Who music. I must repaint now and then just to cover the
odor of "Out In The Street", "The Good's Gone" and "La-La-La-Lies" embedded
in the walls. Is that a good tie in, or what?
...Dennis