Re: Coolwalkingyaddayaddayaddaandasideoffriestogo

Yellow Ledbelly, re:

>YES, IT IS TRUE...I bought it yesterday. :) Found it on cassette,
>although I don't reccomend anyone ELSE buy the cassette, because as best
>as I can tell the packaging is stripped down.

>My only comment: WHAT is with the picture of Pete in the Pee-Wee
>Herman-esque suit (sans bow tie), holding his shoe? Did this photo
>frighten anyone else? I'll probably be having nightmares for the next
>few weeks. What I go through for Pete....<sigh>

First, head over to American and buy yourself a CD player.

Second, I must not be enough of a Pee Wee fan (except in the Cheech & Chong
movie - Nice Dreams? ) but that's probably from the Chinese Eyes photo
sessions. The only one that frightens me is the cover -- realizing he's as
old as my father.

Litgo