Re: Anybody know...

You wrote:

>Mine is 90 minutes and cuts between some songs (which could cut out
the DJ;
>I do the same when recording KBFH or Westwood One). Unless they did a
much
>shorter show here than three days before (and since KC has more of
TOMMY,
>I'm inclined to doubt this) I don't have the entire show. How long is
yours?
>I'd be very interested in getting the rest.

KC 12/1/75 95m (on a 100m tape)

Can't Explain, Substitute, Squeeze Box, Baba O'Riley, My Wife, Behind
Blue Eyes, Dreaming From The Waist, Magic Bus, Amazing Journey>Sparks,
Acid Queen, Fiddle About, Pinball Wizard, I'm Free, Tommy's Holiday
Camp, We're Not Gonna Take It, Summertime Blues, My Generation>Join
Together>My Generation Blues>Roadrunner, Won't Get Fooled Again