Re: Far Out Question

>I'm wondering if any of the Who fans here are also cigar smokers. Listening
>to The Who and smoking cigars are my favorite pastimes. How 'bout you all?

Yes, it's a far-out question. And, yes, I smoke cigars, at least on occasion.
But in all the years I've listened to the Who, I don't think I've ever done
the two together(especially considering I have to smoke cigars outside or at
other establishments).

When I used to smoke cigarettes, I certainly listened to the who while doing
that. When I used to smoke...

You know where that one goes.

Litgo