more acting

Ian D wrote:
>Or howabout going to see Roger act?  Is he that great of an actor, or is it
>because "hey man he sang in my favorite band"?  Granted he's not bad in
what >I'm seen, but he's no Sean Connery.

You're right, he's not Sean Connery.  (He has more hair, to start with, even
with the bald spot.)  BUT, he's a lot better actor than... Jim Carrey (Don't
jump down my throat!  Carrey could not do a serious role for his life!).
He's a lot better than some Kevin Costner, as much as I hate to admit it.
        Roger is competant.  That's all he needs to make it into my books.
(If you want to see a bad movie just to laugh at Roger, try "Lightning
Jack", and see how long it takes you to recognize him.)

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."