"Where are all the girls?"

From: salamander@MADNET.COM
 Sun Dec  7 14:50:13 PST 1997
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 10:31:50 -0500
Subject: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 138

>and then he said to everyone "Where are all the girls?"

This happened Saturday at the Supper Club. On Friday night, Pete couldn't
help but notice me 3 feet away from him taking photos and experiencing the
show in total awe. My sister was right behind me, and 2 other girls were at
my left, also flanking the stage. He was constantly looking at us because the
rest of the stage was lined with manly men. So Saturday night he must have
been expecting to see girls at his feet the way we were on Friday night.