Answering WF's Hypotheticals

     WF insists that I answer his questions.  [Boy, I think I'll save this for later reciprocity! ;-)]

WF's situation: Mark David Chapman, Ted Kaczinski & Jeffrey Dalmer (before he met his fate) are now on the list.

a) Do you care?

b) Would you like to know about it?

c) Do you think others should be informed?

     Unfortunately, this is going to be boring.  I completely agree with Bernd Gramlich's viewpoint.  If a list member is behaving him/herself, I don't care what they've done in the past (a), I don't feel I need to know about past non-Wholist deeds (b), and no, I don't think others should be informed about it (c).  Now if someone has definitive proof (and I require a lot as a scientist) that physical abuse is imminent or occurring to another list member, the answers to a-c are yes.

Tim Herrlinger