Re: Personal Bashing

Lauren, re:

>Why are you processing such things in a public forum (a list theorhetically
focused on The Who)?

I'll answer your question with a question. Why are you asking this question
"in a public forum"?

>I genuinely do not understand.

Most of the time there are very good reasons for the things that I do. Some
people who are "in" on the "bigger picture" understand immediately, others
don't. In the interest of "Let's Be Friends", for the time being, I'm not
going to air any more "dirty laundry"... Sorry to dissappoint you!

-wf