Got the guitar Pete, but got a place to stay?

      Clapton Saves His Guitars From Burning Home
         LONDON, May 26 (Reuter) - British rock star Eric Clapton's
     luxurious London residence was damaged by fire at the weekend -
     but he managed to save his guitars.
         "The first I knew about the fire was when I came back from
     a day out, opened the front door, and smoke billowed out," the
     guitarist was quoted by newspapers as saying.
         "The first thing I did was grab my guitars. None of them
     was damaged, thank God."
         No one was injured in Saturday night's fire at the one
     million pound ($1.5 million) mews house in London's Chelsea
     district, which was started by an electrical fault, police said.
         "I'm absolutely gutted. There's a lot of damage. The top
     floor of the house is almost gone," Clapton said.