Re: Anybody know...

>Chris, re:
>
>>...the source for the 12/01/75 Kansas City show?  It sounds like it could
>have been a radio broadcast - great sound!
>
>I believe it was a radio broadcast. Mark L, comments???

wf:

Ah, one of the very best Who boots out there (IMHO). If only it was the
entire show! I saw the band for the first time just three days earlier in
NC, and while they do more TOMMY on KC, it's still very close. The band was
firing on all cylinders, definitely.
It sounds like a radio show to me, in a lot of ways...but if so then it was
a live broadcast, `cause it's not mixed like a KBFH or WW1. I have a
Widespread Panic show from Tipatina's that sounds similar, and that one is
definitely a radio show (DJs invervening and all).
So that's my guess. I got it from a guy IN KC, early in my trading. And he
had a lot of broadcasts, so there must be some Rock-friendly station in that
town.

                   Cheers                   ML