Re: Let's be friends!!!

>But, what the <Riker>, we're all people, make mistakes, do different things,
>come from different perspectives, lifestyles, etc. And yes, sometimes
>someone's <Riker> up is another person's joke. But that's life...  So, let's
>see if we can all be a little more tolerant of each others differences and
>perhaps ALL of us can strive to be friends. Sound fair enough?
>
>So, is it "war" or "peace"? It's up to you...
>
>-wf

What is this crap? Get along? Be tolerant?? I haven't been able to get into
a good fight yet and you want us to be friends? I can't believe this from
you , Fang. Let's just wait til somebody says something to piss me off, have
a big flame war, and I'll be happy. Until then I want to see ill feelings in
at least 55% of the posts just like usual. Don't mess with me Fang, or I'll
make disparaging remarks about your Basset Hound!

Love and Conflict,

Scott Curtis