Let's be friends!!!

Is everyone getting a wee bit tired of the latest round of bickering? Are we
not all Who fans and shouldn't we all get along like one big, happy family?
Well, let's just do that. The next time someone says something to which you
feel like personally attacking that person, either a) ignore it or b) write
to that person privately and either 1) ask for an explanation, 2) have it out
or 3) make up and kiss. Probably if we all do that, we can more easily
communicate with each other and have a kinder, gentler Who digest.

I mean who really cares if Alan lost all kinds of money on some girl that was
using him to see Roger at Carnegie Hall, what he does when he "stays" with
Alan & Susan, why he has problems with women or why he's career unmotivated?
And, don't we all get a good laugh every few months when 'Dr Jimmy" makes his
traditional "I'll show you! And you better get a <hic> life!"  reappearance?
And so what if Richie sent us some "I'm a censor and I'm OK!" e-mail and that
he does strange things with gerbils and peanut butter? His ears are still
ringing! And poor Kenny down in Florida, still angry at me because I inferred
that Israeli's are racist against Ethiopians & Palestinieans. Do we shoot the
messenger? And, should we really be concerned that Scotty still holds a
grudge because something that I said as a joke that released some deep seeded
emotions of his own prejudices that he hasn't been able to deal with? And
what of Chris in Japan? Probably one of the nicer list members, who *I* was
wrong to fight with, proving that we're all not perfect... Couldn't you just
see the look on Joe Grimes face, when reading Geroge's bathroom tale at the
Hotel Intercontinental? Knowing Joe, I'm sure he was very embarrased, but
what the... We all have to take a <Picard> sometime. (Of course some times
are better than others. Hint: when traveling, eat lite!) I'm sure we wouldn't
want to forget about... $1.99??? Do we truly care that some people here are
downright... CHEAP??? And then we have those of us like Kevin, who seem to
pop up right at the end of a fight and stir it up a bit again... And so on
and so forth... ...are they really against the fight, or perhaps enjoy the
fray, as long as THEY are not directly in it??? (so sorry for those of you
whom I left out)

But, what the <Riker>, we're all people, make mistakes, do different things,
come from different perspectives, lifestyles, etc. And yes, sometimes
someone's <Riker> up is another person's joke. But that's life...  So, let's
see if we can all be a little more tolerant of each others differences and
perhaps ALL of us can strive to be friends. Sound fair enough?

So, is it "war" or "peace"? It's up to you...

-wf