Bill Curbishley

Yes Peter Grant was the manager for Led Zeppelin, may he R.I.P. Bill managed
Robert Plant's solo career starting in the 80's. He now manages both Robert
Plant & Jimmy Page. He handled their past No Quarter CD/world tour. Robert
is also a big fan of THE WHO. He was scheduled to perform at the Tommy all
star gala in 89. Robert had to cancel since he was held up in the studio
working on his Manic Nirvana Record. He was going to play the part of The
Hawker. He did attend the NYC show at Radio City. I have a picture him
talking to Pete at the party afterwards.

STEVE

P.S.

Did anyone see John Entwistle at LuLu's in Kitchener? I don't remember
seeing a post about this show or how many people attended?