Re: Who List Grievance Escalation

Kevin, re:

>I have it! Call the police and report Fang. We might be just in time
to save Peter Townshend's Life!!!

What were you saying about "immature attempts at humor"? That was terrible.
Dr Jimmy is funnier than that, especially when he's drinking!

>>Now, let us look at Mark Chapman. Up until he pulled out a gun, he was
simply a fairly intense fan of the Beatles, like many others. But
under your logic, he should have been stopped in advance.

No, that wasn't my logic. My "logic" says that if someone had suspicions of
his crazy behavior and was able to convince him to get help BEFORE he killed
Lennon, the out come may have been different.

Hope this helps.

-wf