Re: That kinky Censor dude...

Yellow L wrote:
>I'd pay to see the Who on Ice! But I'd be dissapointed if Pete didn't do
>his big WGFA slide and go crashing into the barrier they put around the
>rink...

        Oh, yes!  And John would be the only one that could stand upright!
Roger would try to do that marching thing, and end up going in circles
around the rink, and when Pete landed his triple axle the microphone cord
would be sliced in half!  FIST FIGHT!
        Nancy Kerrigan (sp?) could guest star...

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."