Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 146

> Sorry, but bad analogies. I'll guess you'll just have to add yourself to your
> self-counting "jerk" list...
>
> Hope this helps...
>
> -wf

The only thing that would really help would be the day that you forget what yourpassword is to log on, shit head.

> I'm glad you let a little truth slip out. Your "good time" was spoiled by a
> moment of reality. Too bad. BTW, you don't seem to post too much when there's
> Who content involved, but you love adding your 2 cents when there's some sort
> of flame war going on. Would you like to tell us a we bit about yourself Mr.
> O'Brian???
>
> -wf

The only truth in the matter is that you are a total sarcastic asshole that has
no other life other than the Who. There's a moment of reality for 'ya..

>                        [] [] [][] [][] [] [][] [][] [] []
> From: WFang01@aol.com
> Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 09:40:33 -0400
> Subject: Re: Censor-round
>
> No. Getting the person to stop the e-mail from it's source, is not like your
> scenario. There are many remedies available to make someone stop "harrassing"
> behavior before "killing their family and friends", isn't there? (You haven't
> been reading those old SS handbooks have you?)

You should know. You went out of your way to find out my name, my wifes name
and the town in which I resided last year. TO me, you are a freak that may
be on the way to do damage to someone who disagress with you. Freak.