Re: "I can hear music/Sweet sweet music..."

>I realize as I sent my msg I made a serious gaffe. I meant to say See My
>Way, which the same still applies.  I mean you know what I was talking
>about when I mentioned Buddy Holly???

Ian:

I've heard mention of SMW sounding like Buddy Holly, and I have a lot of
Buddy Holly's music...but I don't hear it except in the instrumental break.
The rest sounds like Pop Who. I don't think that Daltrey sounds at all like
Holly here, for instance. I don't think the rest of the song sound like
anything Holly has done. So I don't subscribe to that point of view.

                   Cheers                   ML