Re: Who List Grievance Escalation

Tim, re:

>There were so many people on this list throwing around the words "free
speech" not long ago.  Doesn't Rich or anyone else have the right to put
whatever they want on their personal web page?

You are confused.

Rich has every right to place whatever he wants on his web page as does
anyone else. Nobody has said otherwise.

However, you may be of a different mindset, which is your perogative. Here's
some direct questions for you to think about and hopefully answer:

Situation: Mark David Chapman, Ted Kaczinski & Jeffrey Dalmer (before he met
his fate) are now on the list.

a) Do you care?

b) Would you like to know about it?

c) Do you think others should be informed?

Give this some thought. I'm not implying that our "pal" is one of the above,
but at any time, now or in the future, something similar may occur. I want
you and a few others who feel as you do to answer this.

-wf