Re: Censuring CensorsSun Dec 7 14:49:30 PST 1997

On Sat, 25 May 1996 15:13:02 -0400, ScottyTee@aol.com wrote:

>Mark Leaman wrote:

><<At first, the thing was amusing. Then it was annoying. Now it's over. And
>I'm not sorry that I refuse to let someone push me around. Maybe I'm a dying
>breed, but (as Daltrey said so well) I'm a man. Way past 21, too.>>
>
>And Muddy Waters too, but I digress... Do you recall when I said I was
>offended by Fang's racial comments?  You and a few others wrote me publicly
>and privately and told me to lighten up, don't be so sensitive (I don't think
>I got 14, but maybe 8-10).  I asked you if there wasn't something I could say
>to upset you...

Yes, the level of hypocrisy around here is absolutely astonishing. Has
anyone else noticed that our most stalwart defender of free speech,
Gary, has not said a single word about this?

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and
the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell