Re: Worst Who Songs

> What the instinsic value of "R&B" over "rock music"???

First of all, without R+B many of our favorite rock bands would sound
very different.  Second, it's a musical education into how rock music (as
we know it) came to be.  Third, it's purely American and contains some of
the greatest songs ever written.  Of course I'm talking about REAL R+B
(the brand that ended in the early 70's only to be taken over completely
by funk and soul music) not the schlock like Boys to Men.  Have you ever
heard James Brown's Mother Popcorn Pt. 1??  If you aren't effected by
that, you aren't human.