Old files

  Can anyone help me out? I'm want to know if anyone has access to old List
mailings. The reason being, when I started on this list I knew nothong about
downloading, reading off-line, and computers in general. I'm much better now,
but a couple of months ago I introduced myself to the list with a long letter
about how I've been a Who fan since I was in the second or third grade, Quad
saved my life (like many others), and a big long explination on how I feel
that "...Chinese Eyes" is an underrated album. For a long time I've been
curious to see how other people felt about my post in general and "...CE"
specifically. If anyony can help, please do.

Vac