Re: Censor-not-so-merry-go-round

>Agreed.  But from the many remedies to choose from, you didn't pick the first
>ones, like
>
>   - writing privately to RT, explaining the situation to him, and asking him
>   to stop this nonsense,

Bernd:

Just for the record, that was done by me and others. I got sarcasm and abuse
in return.

>Maybe we are using different definitions of an `idiot' here:
>
>   (1)  idiot = person unwilling or unable to reasonably interact with others
>                in public,
>
>   (2)  idiot = very foolish or stupid person.

Ah, the good old language barrier. How about this one:

    (3)  idiot = person unable to make wise decisions and has no idea that
his                   behavior is foolish; in fact takes pride in said
behavior                       against all advice to the contrary.

BTW, the Southern definition of idiot = male who has more than one
                                        baby by his sister

>As for his inconsistency in word and deed and other
>character flaws you suspect him to suffer from after having examined his home
>page:  I don't think that it's up to you or me to decide whether someone here
>needs to `get some help' or not...

RT certainly took it upon himself to suggest that *I* needed a therapist. No
sense of humor, that guy. And I don't have a Web page. I don't even have a
pet gerbil, nor am I inclined to get one.

                   Cheers                   ML