Censuring Censors

Mark Leaman wrote:

<<This is a bit different. RT is trying to censor us all, and has even
contacted Paul (and tried to get at least one member thrown off the Digest)
about it...and WF is merely trying to get him to stop that behavior.>>

The irony of it is, RT was merely trying to get some people to "stop that
behavior".

<<One thing you can bank on; WFang is clever.>>

No thanks, I won't be banking there.

<<RT having contacted me extensively, I can assure you that he has no
intention of compensating for the damage. He still considers himself to have
been correct, in fact.>>

Damages?  What exactly are these damages?  And, BTW, of course he still
considers himself to be correct.  If he didn't feel passionately about it, he
wouldn't have sent you 14 copies.  The fact that nearly 100% of us disagree
with his methods isn't going to change his mind about what HE thinks is
right.

<<At first, the thing was amusing. Then it was annoying. Now it's over. And
I'm not sorry that I refuse to let someone push me around. Maybe I'm a dying
breed, but (as Daltrey said so well) I'm a man. Way past 21, too.>>

And Muddy Waters too, but I digress... Do you recall when I said I was
offended by Fang's racial comments?  You and a few others wrote me publicly
and privately and told me to lighten up, don't be so sensitive (I don't think
I got 14, but maybe 8-10).  I asked you if there wasn't something I could say
to upset you...