There ain't no bears in my computer

Hey folks,

First off, Mr. Thomson, thanks for posting my private e-mail to you to the
list.  It actually felt good to let everyone know that I think I was one
of the first to tell you to leave everybody the fuck alone!  I'm not gonna
get more involved than that because there are plenty of people involved
already.

Fave Who song? Geez...WGFA, Overture, Who Are You, and definitely Naked
Eye, maybe Dreaming From The Waist.
Least Fave?  I also hate Someone's Coming, I don't care for Silas Stingy,
Love is Coming Down...

Can anyone tell me how "However Much I Booze" sounded when it was
performed live?  This is the one song I would have paid big bucks to hear
Pete do at the Supper Club.

And I think that's it for now...
Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May