That kinky Censor dude...

Hey ML, if ya don't wanna tell us what sick stuff he has on his webpage,
fine, but don't make it fer my sake. :) I am, after all, a product of
the American public school system. :D

Oddly enough, he never sent any e-mail to me...maybe I should have tried
harder at being irrelevant. <sob>

                                             -Yellow Ledbetter

I'd pay to see the Who on Ice! But I'd be dissapointed if Pete didn't do
his big WGFA slide and go crashing into the barrier they put around the
rink...
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com