Re: Stuff

>You'd be surprised at the amount of people who actually want to buy, "Magic
>Bus

Hey Fang!
   I've got nothing but great memories of Magic Bus! It used to be the only
way to get those old single sides!  I like Who when they were a singles band
(I still have all my old Decca singles starting with "Can't Explain" (not "I
Can't Explain"!!!).  My band in '79 used to do Disguises & that was the best
way to learn the song - I recreated the Swooping sound by playing "slide
organ" (using a beer bottle & a Farfisa).

All the best in '96,
  GaryM