Re: Bernd vs Mark

Natalie,

> Bernd, I think you are wiser to neglect whatever Mark has to say to
> you outside of Who context.  He is obviously rude and ignorant and is
> one of these sorts who has to be right all of the time and isn't man
> enough to admit when he is wrong.  Don't let him get to you.

Thanks for your support and advice, but I have already announced that I will
ignore all his upcoming tirades.  He is only speaking to himself now.

What I don't understand are his threats to publish our private discussion while
claiming by the same time that he has deleted all of it.  Well, if anybody is
interested, I will dig this stuff up (without ever sending it to the list).

Cheers,

Bernd