Another High Quality Post

Concerning Pete's addictions and the recent mention of Pete's heroin use in this
Digest, is it safe to say he has been addicted to heroin, cocaine, alcohol and
probably one or more drugs that aid a person in becoming "unhooked" from these
vices?  This "drug-list" does not include marijuanna because it is not an
addictive drug but it should include cigarettes since it has been recently found
to be addictive.
With all of these addictions, anybody know which songs and which drugs Pete has
admitted to writing in these altered states?  I read "Slit Skirts" was written
drunk so he could enjoy it sober from his "Gayest Hits" CD.

Kudos to Jim Jackson (aka Joker James) for the awesome review of the list and
how off-topic and interesting it can be.

Read (pronounced red) the MOJO magazine interview with Pete and the Goldmine
interview with our bass player, Mr. John Entwistle, thanks to the kind efforts
of Pam W.  The Goldmine article with JAE is a great read and gets more humorous
as the interview rolls along.  John lamented that when KM died (that's keith
Moon, drummer for The WHO, the English rock band, for those who have trouble
deciphering; aw, shit, why didn't I just write Keith Moon and leave it that
instead of aggravating my carpel tunnel syndrome and getting a life), the
balance of power went to Roger & Pete.

Lastly, can anyone digestify this digest any further before I download it?
Yecch!