Go Team Go! Rah Rah Rah!

>Mark L, you said:

><You obviously haven't been paying attention.  You have to go back three
spaces and roll again.>

>Well, I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

Nat:

So what do you call this note, if it's not a response???

>You're obviously trying to insult my intelligence (because I'm a bit on
>Bernd's side, because I'm a woman, who knows?), but it's not working.

No, I was trying to tell you that you're a bit mixed up, in a humorous way.
Let's look at the chronology for a second:
I posted a note concerning Xtianity, Bernd jumped in, when it became too
tedious for the Digest I suggested that we take it private, I answered Mark
T's question about the Mardi Gras on the Digest, Bernd once again jumps me,
I say: "Let's set aside our differences and be friends in NYC," upon his
return he attacks me yet again. Then the most childish event to date takes
place...he gets his brother to tell me I should bow to his superiority and
be afraid of him, once again in public.

So I'm the bad guy, right? I don't think so. My thoughts on why he would
feel the need to fight with me in front of the Digest, or why it's important
to him that I say he is my "superior" I haven't posted. Because I'm never
needlessly cruel.
BTW, I have nothing against women. Why would you even post that? That has no
basis in reality at all.

>No matter what one says, you have to chop it apart, chew it and spit
>it out.  There's no reasoning with some people, and you're one of them.
>Please don't respond back.

I've been quite reasonable, Nat, and never attacked you in any way. If you
want to "side" with Bernd or be his cheerleader, fine. I couldn't care
less..but if you attack me in public (as you have twice now), don't expect
to vent and then not get answered. I let it go with a joke the first time,
and am not attacking you this time (obviously). Who knows, maybe YOU will
see reason. One can always hope, and I do.
But three strikes and you're out.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown