Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #499

Mark L, you said:
<You obviously haven't been paying attention.  You have to go back
three spaces and roll again.>

Well, I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.  You're
obviously trying to insult my intelligence (because I'm a bit on
Bernd's side, because I'm a woman, who knows?), but it's not working.
No matter what one says, you have to chop it apart, chew it and spit
it out.  There's no reasoning with some people, and you're one of them.
Please don't respond back.                 --Natalie