the mailing list

Listers,

I feel the same way about the list as I do about the new Who remixes.
I've got some complaints but I'm happy to have them. I wonder the same
thing about both: Will all of our bitching make things better or make
whomever is responsable give up? I'm not sure either way because I agree
with the complaints but if I were the man in charge of either endevour I
would think twice before cranking out new product.

Mark Estep
PS I read an interview with Pete where he talked about cutting a couple
tunes off Quad so it would fit on one cd. I'm grateful to whoever made
the choice to keep it all.