Just Quaddin'

Man. It's good to be on vacation. Dug out my old b's tapes and listened
to some Quad - Largo '73. JAE on 'My Wife' really rocks, I had to remind
myself for the 1000th time , but I had time so it was ok. I really dig
the mini-Quad set available on my hands. It's out of sight to think while
listening to the old Quad set that the remaining members of the Who, are
just back together now, doing Quadrophenia in their own way they know
how. What a long strange trip it's been. Can't wait to get the MSG copy.

>From all the posts I'd read from the out of towners going there to Hyde
Park &  MSG to see the Who, it was an exciting moment, too. The gigs
reviews and updates were cool. Most of the listers got together or met
which I see is an ACCOMPLISHMENT in itself. Who fans from all over,
coming for the only event they know best, QUADROPHENIA with Pete
Townshend, Roger Daltrey and John Entwistle. So, I can see where Mark L.
is coming from. I'm sure he with countless others just wanted to put the
BS to rest of whatever was said and done online and to go to NY to have a
good freakin' Quadrophenia-dosed time! Sounds human to me.

Mike

Let the tide in, and set me free....