TKAA viddy, Thanks Litgo...

Mr. Litgo, thanks for the Polydor s/n.

Mark, thanks for the offer on the TKAA tape tree.  What's the best video
tape with which to viddy?  I'd gladly supply mine....    Jeff

And about the list, yeah, it's far from perfect, but as long as
Paul is in the fray tuning it and such that's fine.

And for about the 150,000th time, what I do if I'm not interested in
the discussion is scroll right on past it.  I spend about 15 minutes a
day servicing the Who listserver... I'll let the powers that be sort
the technical part out and be thankful that the well connected and
experienced Who collectors provide me their numerous nuggets of
information that frankly I depend on.

If the more opinionated folks rile me once in a great while (they don't,
but it sounds nice if I say "If " they do!), their contributions far
outweigh their invectives.  And apparently often there's some background
behind some of the scuffling that no one sees.  As far as making them
public, once again I just scroll.  It's easy.  Really.  And jeez, you
know, I've avoided any arguments with any of them.  They got a point, they
make it (surprising how eloquently this can be done when they're not put
on the defensive), I say thanks very much for an intelligent response, and
I'm on my way.. Everybody stays all nice and happy and shit.  Personally,
I've been on this newsroup since Nov. '94.  I ranted and raved about
The Who after Quadrophenia (still feel this way, just don't need to repeat
myself).  Marty Secero, a VERY nice and decent fellow, sent me a private
email which very eloquently expressed his objections.  That was very
decent and appropriate of him... It made me stand up and take notice, and
further communications always remained on a very polite and jovial level..
His backing down from a "fight",if you could call it that, and spending
the time to get his idea across made me know he was serious about his
assertions yet interested in mine if I could just make them without all
the ranting and raving.  So I did.

'Nuff said already...  I like the list fine and will probably always be
subscribed to it.