Roger still buried in mix...

In the ongoing discussion about the new Quad(s), I have
yet to see anyone address the subject of Roger's vocals (perhaps
there has been mention, so forgive me for what follows).  According
to Marsh's book, Roger's biggest complaint about Quad back when it
was first released in the 70's was that he felt his lead vocals were
noticably buried within the mix.  Roger, even into the mid eighties,
still continued to express anger about this and quite often stated
that Townshend did it on purpose -- probably due to the fact that
both Rog and Pete were NOT even remotely on the best of terms at
the time.  So Pete swung that switch and goodbye Roger (while Pete's
vocals in the album are well mixed and easy to hear).

Anyway, when Entwistle remixed Quad for the movie soundtrack, one of the
first things he did was boost Roger's vocals (just listen to the
"Real Me" in the film).

So, with this in mind, I was expecting Roger's vocals to receive like
treatment on the new "Remix", but, alas, they seem as buried, or almost
as buried, as before.

What's up with this?  Has anyone else noticed this in the new remix?
I wonder if Roger is pissed off once again?

- -- Henry G.