Re: Feeling left out.....

> From: Dave Shipway <dave.shipway@admin.ox.ac.uk>
> Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:27:18 +0100 (BST)
>
> Hi,
>
> I must admit to feeling a bit left out on the list as I'm not engaged in
> a flame war with anyone. Would someone like to start an argument with me ?

I say:  white!!

Please fill in your inevitably wrongheaded, misguided response here
for faster service: ______________

ObWho: Some band justreleased an album called "Fizzy, Fuzzy, Big and
Buzzy" (reviewed in the Rolling Stone with Jerry Garcia on the cover).
Wonder how many people get the reference.

- --
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701