A Quality Post

Good news here.  Plenty of WHO content.

"Who is she, I'll rape it".  Taken in context of the song, I agree with the
fellow who thinks it is male bravado and not to be taken literally.  Nothing
wrong with a little "rough sex" once in a while, though.

WFang:  Your ratings are up, you say?  Must have been that waistband you call
"shorts" you were wearing at Molly Wees.  I stopped counting the testicles that
were hanging out after three.

Very disappointed to see JAE do "Real Me" at Le Bar Bat.  It's not like the band
didn't have any other "usuals" to choose.  There was hardly enough room on-stage
for him to do any windmills, scissor-kicks or kneetucks.  I think I actually saw
him look-up once and he even turned around to face the audience somewhere
between zero and once.  Me thinks he shot his "finger-load" at MSG.

Anyone have a clue...I mean, anyone have a clue what Pete is going to do in the
immediate future?  Go home and sort through the bills, kick the cat, yell at the
kids, wank and go through his in-basket , no doubt.  But then what?  Back to
Faber & Faber?

It was very mediocre meeting y'all at Molly Wees and Le Bar Bat Thursday &
Saturday.  Kinda makes me glad WHO-related events are three years apart.

Because the expectation in our society today is to know everything before it
happens, anyone know if there is a plan to release an MSG (or compilation) show
because Hyde Park would have had more energy if they would have interviewed
Keith Moon in the grave?