while looking for books.

i went the bookstore on the campus where i work to see if by some
off chance they had the new Maximum R & B or any other Who related
material.

i came across a book called something like 'fender's moments in rock
& roll'.  it had a page on both Pete and John.  John's was interesting
as he talked about getting upset when people considered him a 'bass
player' as he thought of himself as lead guitarist.

Pete was shown with an interesting electric twelve string.

if this has been discussed before, here it is again.

jeff (the other) williams

so let me get this straight, one of the jeff williams lives on the west
coast in portland oregon and has long hair. i live on the east coast
2 hours north of portland maine and have my head shaved. i believe we
can't be located any closer together or some cataclysmic shifting of
the poles will occur.