Subject: Re: The attack of Germany or Mark vs Bernd

Mark, re:

>Given that I was limited to only one night doing this, having a long, drawn
out (and useless) debate would have only cheated me out of even that. I don't
regret not having it. I do regret not having more time to spend with the nice
people I did meet.

Actually, I think most people were expecting, if not counting on you walking
in and finishing your "debate" with Bernd. It seemed as if an "unresolved"
matter, would be resolved, face to face. Personally, I would have thought it
very interesting to see how the both of you would discuss this and even
perhaps end this... If you think about the amount of time the 2 of your have
devoted to this "debate" versus all other conversations, it would have stood
to reason that you'd be keen on finishing it...

>>And yes, that includes you WF...believe it or not, folks.

Actually, this is an off-handed compliment. You may not have noticed, that a)
my "ratings" are up these days (funny how that works, isn't it?) and b) I do
OK defending myself...  and c) I know that after I post this, you'll come
back and say, 1) you were only kidding (like when you called Chris an
"idiot") and/or 2) think perhaps this is a "conspiracy"... :)

- -wf