IOW Video

Folks,
Well, I got the IOW VHS version last Friday.  It's the Japanese version;
the guy at the store said as far as he knows the US version isn't out yet.
I think one of our European listers already mentioned how the set list has
been fucked up, but I want to vent my spleen anyway.

The track list is so ridiculous, that after they play Magic Bus, right
before Overture, somebody in the audience calls out "Magic Bus".  Also, the
part at the end with "Tommy Can You Hear Me" playing while Keith is
clowning around backstage is a waste - I'd rather hear what Keith is
saying.  Furthermore, I think they added canned crowd noise several times.

This could have been a really good release.  It's still worth getting, but
ultimately disapointing.  In the face of stuff like this, and the
no-bonus-track Quad, it's a wonder the 30 Years video was so good.

WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY RELEASE TANGLEWOOD?!?!

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/
Tel/Fax: 81-3-3377-3117
Azuma-So #102