analogies--I likes them!

O.K.  About this rape thing.  I don't want to perform a long lecture for all
those more interested in a skip on the Sell Out re-issue (mine's fine- ha ha!
 but the case broke), but I wanted to state that I have no problem with
Pete's use of the verb "rape."  As for the topic about building a character,
remember:  Dr. Jimmy is only 1/4 of the whole--big deal.  But seriously.  How
would the song sound if the words went something like: "Who is she?  I'll
stick my tongue out at her!"  (How's that for seriousness?)  It's not like
he's purposely trying to offend a particular person or group of people, like
*women* for example (we're half the population, we out-number him!  What was
he thinking?!).  And I honestly can't say that this musician has a hate for
women when he's the same person who wrote: "You take away the breath I was
keeping for sunrise."  He is a musician who writes particularly powerful
lyrics.  Would you want them anything but?  Or should he be. . . mild?

Just a thought to burn

Amy