re: song name ???

From: sharkbait@juno.com (Mike Schmidt)

Often wonder what was that jam right after the LAL's My Generation/See
Me, Feel Me? I just listened to it from the Berkeley '70 tape I had
received and it's similiar to the LAL version. Something to the effect of

"Goodbye...bye-bye.." I heard that version also when the Who played it at
the Capital Centre back in '82. Was thrilled to recognize that from LAL.
Anybody know?
<<<

That's a variation on the bridge of Naked Eye (where the words "but it
don't really happen that way at all" are sung).   Actually, I think the
song developed out of those jams, rather than the other way around.

OK,
KLW