LSD, STP, LAL, IMO, BBE, WBN, WAY, ETC.

Anyways, at least according to Townshend STP,  was just that guy's more powerful
"brand" of LSD.  Thus I referred to it as such so neophytes didn't have to
get their little heads all aclutter with TLAs, Mr. Leaman.  I'm not a chemist
but it sounds similar to something like renaming more potent forms of Heroin
or perhaps derivatives thereof something completely different, etc. even though
it's the same basic chemical.  Anyhoo, enough of that...

I learned, independently of Spencer's tabs, which Kenny must have, the
Sparks off of Woodstock (aka TKAA).  The two chords which transition from
the E/D stuff up to the G/A took awhile to sort out, but it's done...
Trick of those two chords (at 2:53 into the song) is that the last one is
Db (I might already be lost here.. Don't have guitar in frontof me.

O.K. later